($) dailyworth sponsored post
Ready for a change? Consider a career as a money coach. Karen McCall, the pioneer in the field of Financial Recovery sm Counseling, is taking applications now for her upcoming training.
What's a Money Coach?
Money coaches help people make sense of their financial lives and teach them how to make smart money choices every day. Interested? Then take a look at the Financial Recovery Institute’s Training Program, and consider the rewards of becoming a money coach. Independence, making money and helping people — all rolled into one career. Makes sense, doesn't it?
As a money coach, you can:
- Guide people through a process for making smart financial decisions
- Work from home — all you need is a computer, a desk and a telephone
- Earn $40,000-$200,000 annually, depending on your experience and whether you want a part-time or a full-time business
- Receive one-on-one mentoring with an experienced Financial Recovery money coach
- Be the boss of your own rewarding career
Applicants are required to interview for the remaining seats available. Request an interview.
Learn more about the Financial Recovery Training Program at the Financial Recovery Institute.
MEET 2 OF OUR GRADUATES:
|“Karen's training gave me tools and techniques to effectively and powerfully facilitate dynamic change in people’s financial lives." Danielle Ray, Financial Recovery Counselor & Psychotherapist|
|"As a Financial Recovery Counselor I can earn what I'm worth while helping transform people’s lives." Mikelann Valterra, Financial Recovery Counselor & Director of the Women’s Earning Institute|