Manisha Thakor, CFA®, MBA
I help clients achieve financial confidence by simplifying the complexity in their financial lives.MoneyZen.com
At MoneyZen Wealth Management we help women and families with $3 million+ in assets achieve a financially calm and confident state that I call "MoneyZen".
My firm does this in three steps:
(1) We help clients clarify what they need & want in their lives
(2) We raise their consciousness around their current financial realities
(3) We help clients navigate the core decisions that ultimately lead to enlightened financial lives.
The financial tools we use to accomplish this include:
(1) Cash Flow / Monte Carlo Analysis: Identifying optimal levels of savings, spending, and sustainable withdrawal rates.
(2) Portfolio Management: Investing client assets in a mix of low cost, globally diversified evidenced-based stock and bond funds (as well as individual laddered bond portfolios where appropriate) to support those saving & spending goals.
(3) Financial Planning: Clarifying the additional questions to be asked of other members of your financial team (accountant, estate planner, etc.), other family members, those you are involved with philanthropically, and yourself.
Our end goal it to help each client achieve a state of "MoneyZen," our word for a state of financial enlightenment where you feel reassured and safe about your ability to enjoy both today and be prepared for whatever may come tomorrow. This happens when clients are clearly focused on the intersection of what is important to them and what they can control — and take conscious, mindful financial action steps that reflect this reality.
Manisha Thakor is the Founder/CEO of MoneyZen Wealth Management, a boutique financial advisory firm providing holistic investment management services for women and families with $3 million or more in investible assets.
Known for making the complex simple, Manisha is also ardent financial literacy advocate for individuals of all income and wealth levels, Manisha is the co-author of two personal finance books: "On My Own Two Feet" and "Get Financially Naked."
Manisha’s financial advice has been featured in national media outlets including CNN, CNBC, PBS, NPR, and The Wall Street Journal. Manisha serves as a Financial Fellow at Wellesley College, is on faculty at The Omega Institute, and sits on the National Board of the Girls Scouts of the USA.
Manisha earned her MBA from Harvard Business School, her BA from Wellesley College and is a CFA charterholder. She lives in Santa Fe, NM with her wonderful husband, Randy. Her website is MoneyZen.com.
8 Signs You’re Being Passive-Aggressive8 Signs You’re Being Passive-Aggressive
Feeling Stressed? You’re Probably Not Having Enough SexFeeling Stressed? You’re Probably Not Having Enough Sex
6 ‘Good’ Credit Card Moves That Are Actually Terrible6 ‘Good’ Credit Card Moves That Are Actually Terrible
Spring Cleaning: 6 Ways to Clear Your Space and Your MindSpring Cleaning: 6 Ways to Clear Your Space and Your Mind
5 Common Money Myths — Debunked5 Common Money Myths — Debunked