Current job openings at DailyWorth:
Marketing Producer for Email & Web
The marketing producer will work closely with our Product, Marketing, and Creative teams to help execute projects across our website, daily newsletters, marketing materials, and online courses. This is an entry-level position for a person who wants to get involved with & learn about digital projects across platforms, technology and departments.
In addition to light project management, the meat of the work is production for...
• Building & maintaining email templates in HTML & Sailthry Zephyr tags
• Assisting with new template testing
• Researching & implementing new products & functionality to increase the success of our newsletters
Ads & Sponsorships:
• Assist in producing custom ad units for sponsors
• Execute sponsored email projects a few times a month
• Work with ad tags, tracking pixels, UTM parameters, shortened links, and other forms of sponsorship tracking
• Ongoing management & troubleshooting for our newsletter banner ad network
Reporting & Account management:
• Updating opt-out sequence and other user flow pages as needed
• Helping run reports, build lists, and keep our SailThru account generally organized
• Produce online sponsored projects using HTML and our CMS
• Photoshop production: resizing, cropping, saving for web, optimizing image assets for email & web
Specific Skills Required
• HTML, CSS, and related software required
• Experience with Sailthru or other email service provider (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc)
• Experience using a Content Management System (CMS)
• General understanding of dynamic and personalization tags for email.
• Photoshop— as a software skill, not necessarily a design skill
• Attention to & respect for user privacy
A PLUS: An interest in smart women's media and culture.
DailyWorth is every woman's guide to money, career, and business. You work hard for your money. We help you save and invest it, on your terms. We are a small, collaborative team located in DUMBO, Brooklyn with a startup culture and great benefits.
Please email your LinkedIn profile & cover letter to: Martina@DailyWorth.com