DailyWorth is seeking an Associate Producer to join its dynamic and growing team. In this role, you will support the amazing (and FUN!) editorial and product teams throughout the production process, from image research and optimization to building all content in the content management system (CMS).
Ideal candidates will possess an enthusiasm for creating interesting/dynamic content online that tells a story through intriguing visuals. He or she will show an ability to move quickly in the ever-changing digital landscape and a willingness to learn on the fly. If you've been running your own blog for years, you might be the right person. This is a full-time, entry-level position based in New York City. And hey, bonus points if you're great to work with and like snacks.
- Serve as the primary person for all content production including:
- Building daily web content in content management system, HTML and FTP
- Assisting in producing and scheduling the daily newsletter
- Image research: select stock photography options or design custom imagery (as needed), for all content including slideshows, articles, newsletter emails and social media.
- Process all images in Photoshop, including image resizing, optimizing, color correcting and web formatting.
- Review and test all content types before final publication.
- Monitor and maintain live content on the site for quality control, making ongoing updates as needed.
- Assist in monitoring the production schedule and help keep everything on-schedule.
- Attend weekly editorial meetings, brainstorming sessions, and other staff meetings to help further develop DailyWorth as a brand and resource.
- Bonus points if you have a passion for women's media, finance, careers or entrepreneurship.
- College degree required.
- Must be very computer savvy (we use Macs) and fluent & active in digital life and online content.
- An enthusiasm for photography, with a great design eye and a strong interest in creating beautiful/interesting imagery.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop and the Google suite of office products (Google Drive, Google Slides, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Knowledge of content management systems (i.e. Wordpress, Drupal or Movable Type) and newsletter production software (i.e. Sailthru or Mailchimp) is a huge plus.
- Basic HTML a must, advanced HTML a plus.
- Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and requests simultaneously.
- Highly organized, energetic, detail-oriented and proactive.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please explain why you’re interested in working at DailyWorth and why you would be right for the job. Use subject line: Associate Producer, DailyWorth
DailyWorth is the leading personal finance resource for women who want more — more net worth, more self worth, and ultimately, more joy. We educate women about money so they can make informed financial decisions and have the life they want to live though. We send a daily newsletter out to almost a million subscribers.