Hundreds of you requested more recipes recently, and who are we to deny you?
Sign up now for DailyWorth’s new once-a-week recipe edition, featuring fast, healthy, and affordable food for you and your family.
For now, here’s an insanely easy and delish way to sneak some extra veggies into your diet.
Time: 25 minutes
1 pound ground turkey
4 ounces crumbled feta
1 cup chopped fresh or frozen spinach
sliced tomato and red onion (optional)
Preheat oven to 425° (or fire up the grill).
1. Combine turkey, spinach and feta in a bowl. Mix well, season with salt and pepper.
2. Form six patties and place on a broiler pan (or on the grill).
3. Bake on center rack for 25 minutes. If you’re grilling, cook about 7 minutes on each side.
4. Meanwhile, combine all tzatziki ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well and adjust flavors to taste.
5. When burgers are cooked through, stick ‘em on a toasted bun and top with tomato, onion, and a hearty dollop of tzatziki. Or make smaller patties and serve two on a bed of lettuce.
For tzatziki (yogurt) sauce combine:
6 ounces plain yogurt
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup minced peeled cucumber
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/8 teaspoon dill (or more to taste)
salt and pepper
And that’s dinner!