From Our Partner
Barclaycard Ring delivers
You don’t just go with the flow—you question the status quo. That goes for credit cards, too.
And Barclaycard Ring is a card unlike any other.
Barclaycard Ring is about transparency. There are no annual fees and no balance transfer fees.1 In fact, you’ll be rewarded for transferring your balance. Get a 1% statement credit back on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of opening your account.2
Want even more cool news? Cardmembers get to share in Barclaycard Ring’s financial success through the Giveback™ program.5 And simple actions you take, such as paying on time and going paperless, help influence the program's success.
When it comes to your credit cards, be an agent of change.
Apply for your Barclaycard Ring today and change the way you think about—and use—credit cards.
1. This offer is subject to credit approval. If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your obligations, we may not be able to open an account for you. For information about rates, fees, other costs, and benefits associated with the use of this account, please see the Terms and Conditions.
2. Balance Transfer 1% Statement Credit Offer: For each Balance Transfer that posts to your account within the first sixty (60) days of account opening, we will apply a statement credit on your account equal to 1% of the Balance Transfer amount. Statement credits will be applied automatically on the last day of the billing cycle in which the Balance Transfer is completed. Statement credits will apply toward the corresponding Balance Transfer, are not convertible to cash or cash equivalents, and will not be applied toward your minimum payment due on your account. We reserve the right to debit any statement credits applied on your account for any Balance Transfer that is later reversed or rescinded. This offer is only available to new Cardmembers for a limited time.
3. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. See Terms and Conditions for additional details.
4. Based on Bankrate.com data as of 4/2/2013
5. The Giveback™ is offered at our sole discretion for more information on the Giveback™ please see the Terms and Conditions.