Your financial IQ is growing. We bet you'll ace this pop quiz!
- the opposite of inflation.
- when wages drop and so do prices.
- when prices keep rising, but wages can't keep up.
- when housing prices fall.
Before you consider bankruptcy, you must...
- meet with a lawyer.
- understand that some debts will be erased, but not all.
- look into debt consolidation.
- all of the above.
A 529 plan is a...
- tax-deferred account for post-secondary education.
- type of 401k plan, for non-profits.
- form for paying your taxes installments.
- none of the above.
|1) b; 2) d; 3) a|
How did you score? Tell us.