This is a "p" with the class "notes". We use this for photo source credits. It is ignored by the intro-text scraper on category landing pages, tag landing pages, and the homepage.
This is an "h1" tag. It is used for beginning text of some posts immediately after the image.
This is an "h2" tag. It is used for subheaders within the content of a post.
This is a "p" tag. We don't need to use "br" tags anymore.
This is a "strong" tag. We don't use "b" tags anymore.
This is an "em" tag. We also don't use "i" tags anymore.
This is an "em" with the class "author". We use this at the conclusion of a post written by a guest/featured author where we wan't to include some information about that author.
- This is an "ol" tag
- "ol" represents an ordered list
- ordered meaning that the numbers are part of the list html
- and not text in the individual list items or "li" tags
- This is a "ul" tag
- "ul" represents an unordered list
- unordered meaning that there are no numbers as part of the list html
- instead of numbers it displays bullet points
Important.We are also no longer ending posts in a question form, and in fact are removing these from the archival posts, got it?